Email marketing which is permission based has a better investment return as compared to the unsolicited email, traditional advertising or direct mail. Most of the email marketing services have completely revolutionized the way business is done. Abetted by the measurable results, researches depict that email marketing is one of the marketing tools that businesses choose to attract, hold and grow customer bases. All around the world, small business marketing strategies help in achieving:
- Brand Loyalty
- Web traffic
- Strong bonds
Email Marketing Tips You Should Follow
Email marketing best practices take the following tips under consideration to attract extra traffic through email lists:
- Begin with the compilation of a permission-based list.
- Ask for contact information and in return, offer them something of value like a free seminar, a newsletter, free information about your services and products.
- While gathering email addresses, only ask for the relevant data. Unnecessary question may heat them up and may keep them away from your list.
- Include an unsubscribing option in the emails. Spam or unsolicited emails may harm your reputation.
- In order to respond as quickly as possible, manage the contact lists in an ordered way.
- As the email addresses change with time, keep modifying the list while tracking the amount of undeliverable emails and bounce-backs after each email campaign.
- Craft a message that offers value as it is critical to the email campaign.
- Have a close look at your competitors. Take a few minutes out of the busy schedule and sign up for their newsletters. This will keep you updated about what they are doing.
- When getting newsletters from other campaigns you are following, pay attention to what pushes you to open and read and what makes you delete right away.
- Before generating the right message, come up with a marketing strategy which showcases your objectives and future goals.
- Use email marketing in the right way and help it produce leads, increase revenue, build brand awareness, increase web traffic, and strengthen customer relationship.
- Don’t write a too long message nor a too short one. A ‘tip of the day’ kind of short message will make people open the email and read for a while
- The message should be casual and personal.
- Write the message like you are talking to the customer. People love to see humanity behind the corporate veil.
- Hire one person for writing and sending emails as this creates a bond between him and the customers; someone they can rely on.
- Make the ‘from’ part of the email personalized so it is clear who sent the email.
- The word ‘free’ and ‘offer’ are usually dumped into the spam folders automatically, so avoid using such words.
- The subject line should reflect your honesty. Write a clear benefit in the subject line so that the customer is tempted to open the letter.
- The subject line should be attention-grabbing enough. The title should not be vague or obsolete. Instead, use current norms of email marketing which attract the customers.
- Encourage the customers to forward it further to other people so the intention behind the campaign can be achieved.
- Choose the correct format that suits your message.
- Rich media messages and HTML format emails that encompass animation, audio and video generate the right kind of response rates. However, the same message should be in the text format too for every kind of people.
- A hyperlinked table of contents should always be a part of the email so that the customers may look into your further information whenever they want.
- For plain text messages, a lot of white spaces and bulleted point work best.
- Italics and all caps are always hard to read, so they should be avoided.
- Keep the column, if any, narrow so that it makes easy for readers to scan the emails.
- Keep sending the emails with different email accounts to make it look good in all the mainstream email clients.
What To Do To Engage Blog Readers To Keep Them Coming Back
A loyal audience is always important for most ventures in the highly connected world to succeed and your efforts count when you engage blog readers. Otherwise, you would be just a one-hit wonder. As a blogger, it is necessary to keep your readers hanging on the edge for your upcoming post. If you are looking to engage blog readers and don’t have enough readership on your post, bellow are the tips to make your blog a must-see.
Understand Your Audience Better To Engage Blog Readers
It is important to understand, who your target audience is and how your blog can help them. The audience is the foundation of a blog, it is the main reason it exists. So it is important to understand exactly who they are and how your blog can help them.
Follow The Plain Language principles
Always keep in mind that you are writing most probably for an international audience and an average reader. Your audience would be readers from an educational background and most of them may have English as their second language.
It is important to use small sentences. You should try to focus on one thing in one sentence and make sure to avoid using riddles and clues. Use simple and easily readable words. Focus on using simple writing style and avoid a distracting look with too many different font sizes, font colors, or widgets. Busy and confusing posts can kill the reader’s interest.
Optimizing Your Blog and Content
If you are really interested in making sure (before sharing your posts) that everything is of top quality, then you are moving in the right direction. Your posts are not doing any good to anyone if they haven’t found the help they need. Have you ever thought to make your blog be easier to find? Much of this happens due to the people you mention and the people who mention you to their posts.
Basically, the blogging world is one big conversation, which you can become a greater part by engaging in discussions with other fellow bloggers. Don’t simply discuss how much you love the work of a certain writer but provide their site links in your content.
Choosing The Right Title
A title is a gateway to the post. It has to be captivating enough to make the audience click and open the post. It is also important to address your readers’ main points in the title. Alternatively, you can also make a title that will make it attractive enough for the readers to read.
Use Listing Methods
It is incredible how our attention intervals are getting shorter and shorter. If your blog focusses on professionals and talks about guides or tips kind of posts that are useful for readers, you need to provide the information out before everyone else.
Long-winded essays or text can put off your readers. Use lists where you want to share more than a couple of things. Lists help readers to scan the content easily and quickly spot what they are looking for.
Do Not Use Pop-ups or Advertisements.
Pop-ups and advertising banners are the most important part of online marketing strategies, but their overuse will surely get you in trouble. Not only the readers will hate such pop-ups and ads but also search engines also dislike that.
Write The Right Headlines
Headlines play an important role in making or breaking of your content’s success. It’s not a surprise that the internet is full of tips that can help you out here. Before considering any online advice, it is important to remember that headlines are the promise that your content must deliver.
Respond To Comments
Responding to comments is necessary If you are really serious to engage blog readers. It can help you to know your readers better and can build a more meaningful connection with them. You will surely get some helpful feedback too. It is possible that you may not be able to respond to them at all but at least you should try to respond to as many as possible.
It is really important to provide just like Infographic, relevant images, which will be additional information for your readers and will help them to understand what you are trying to explain. Adding an image will engage your audience and help you to communicate the wonders in a visual language, which will help you engage blog readers more often.
Make Sure Your Article is Free from Plagiarism and Grammatical Mistakes
The last but not the least tip to engage blog readers to keep coming back to your post is to re-check your article is plagiarism free and do not have any grammatical mistakes. Readers do not tolerate copied content, which is surely a waste of time to them. And if your content is full of grammatical mistakes this will cause the quality of your work, which will end up losing the readers.
5 Signs That Show You Could Become a Writer
If you are the kind of person who spends a great deal of time staring a wall in your room, thinking deep down what challenges life is throwing your way or anything that might not, in any way, matters to the world. If you have these germs in you, along with some others which will be later discussed in this article, you might end up as a writer in some part of your life. Shocked, what I just said? I personally had no self-confidence I could write, even a word, but now working professionally as a writer.
J.K. Rowling, the famous Harry Potter writer was turned down by 12 publishers just to end up at Bloomsburry. Ever wondered why she was picked there? The story was handed over to the chairperson’s eight years old daughter to go through it and she demanded more and more.
Just once in life have you thought that maybe you belong to the same group? For your ease and realization, let me tell you 5 signs that show you could become a writer.
You are a thinker
As I have said before if you have any symptoms of being a writer, the first one begins with thinking and thinking a lot. A writer just loves to spend a lot of time with own self. They ponder on topics from the first man who touched the moon to how can some people be so insensitive!
You are an adventurer
Whether it is a movie about a young boy or a romantic comedy of two, who fell in love at first sight; from saving money to help a poor to spending thousands on travel and shopping, you are the true adventurer.
You love to note down everything
Trust me, every writer cannot rely on an electronic device solely. They always note down important and even less important things in journals, diaries, sticky notes or anything that is secure. They mostly forget things quite easily and that’s the time when these posts help a lot.
You have a wide imagination
I, personally, talk a lot and when I don’t, I silently read the person or when bored, make my own stories about that person. Not only me, I can bet every writer does the same when idle. A writer is incomplete without imagination if he can’t make stories of his own. If you are a pro in this aspect, you are going to enter the writing world soon, my friend!
You mine for words
Sorry, what was that word that you just said? If you hear a person say that loud in a party, get-together, functions, or possibly anywhere, he is a writer by heart. A writer has this very special instinct to hear a unique, new word from any corner of the room. Even if they don’t hear it from someone, they always look for synonyms or spend hours in looking for the most suitable word in a thesaurus.
There is a possibility that you did realize you have that talent but never had the courage to show it. Why not now? If you think you can change the world with your pen, don’t fear anymore and write your first draft.
5 Apps That Every Writer Must Use To Increase Productivity
As a writer myself, I know there are times when you go completely blank, having no clue at all what to write. These times are certainly the hardest for any writer. However, there are always some ways to come out of the dark. Sometimes, a very tiny ray of light out of the tunnel is enough to get back on track. When I am in a good mood, I write flawless and in misery, I take help from these must use writing apps, websites and tools that every writer must use.
Must Use Writing Apps To Try
Grammarly is a service which, as the name depicts, lets you get hands on your mistakes while typing. The service can be used directly on their website or you can download a plugin/extension in your browser which I prefer personally. This way, wherever you write using a browser, Grammarly will catch your errors and will underline them with red or green. An add-on is also available for Microsoft Word.
Whenever I get stuck at a word and my mind keeps shouting, ‘Go Girl! You can do better with that word’, I always open this website. I tell you, this site has magic in it. You write a very common word and the results will be shown comprising of numerous elite words with same meaning. Nothing can beat Thesaurus in the area of synonyms. You can also find some great articles and other information on the website when you get bored.
A writer is never free. Maybe your boss is cruel enough to bother you at a party or a wedding, you can’t deny him! This app will save all the embarrassment that you might be handling if you start writing in a notepad or carry a laptop with you everywhere you go. Just launch the app and start writing. The app lets you choose different editing options, check for the statistics and keep writing in the simplest way possible.
Merrium Webster is undoubtedly a life saver for me. Does it happen to you that you start writing and a word just clicks your mind which you had heard somewhere? Since I have become a writer, I always listen more carefully to people to know more new words. But the bad thing happens when the word sounds good and you don’t know the meaning to keep it in the personal vocabulary treasure. I use Merrium Webster’s app right away. Once you know the meaning, you can remember it better than ever. You can also get access to its website which contains millions of words.
JotterPad is claimed to be the next generation text editor which has some marvelous features you may not find anywhere else. For creative writers, this is heaven on earth. Whether you are writing a novel with loads of characters or simply a poem which tells your story; this app makes you focus more on writing than any other shenanigans. The best part of this app is its voice to text conversion ability. You don’t need to hurt your fingers anymore and pen down the most innovative ideas. Also, JotterPad features the luxury of typography, night mode, in-built dictionary, saving to cloud, sharing of document and much more. All in all, one app contains everything that a writer needs and looks for in one place.
Smallest Antivirus to Automatically Remove Autorun.inf Virus from USB Flash Drives
Autorun.inf is not very harmful but still the most annoying virus of all which travels through flash drives. There’s a...
Get FREE US Virtual Bank Account Number To Receive Payments Online
Getting a virtual account number is the unique need of those freelancers and other online earners who work prolifically on...
Make Perfect Visual Identities On Mobile With Logo Maker App!
Are you amid those who are looking for a perfect logo creator? Be glad! Logo Maker App has heard you. You...
How To Fix 502 Bad Gateway Error in WordPress
We all have encountered the very frustrating 502 bad gateway error on our WordPress website many times. As speaking about...
Fastest Ways To Download Android APK files To PC
Android apps come compiled in an installer package known as “APK”. It is actually the extension of the package (.apk)....
Desktop Tools10 years ago
5 Best FREE LAN/WiFi Chat & File Sharing Software
Featured10 years ago
4 Best Ways To Transfer Files Over LAN or Wifi Network
Desktop Tools7 years ago
15 Best Android PC Suite Software for Windows of 2015
Desktop Tools10 years ago
5 Free Software to Make Unattended/Silent Installers
Offers11 years ago
Full Version Angry Birds Space Activation Key for PC [Giveaway]
Desktop Tools11 years ago
10 Best PC Suite For Android Smartphones
Desktop Tools10 years ago
5 Top Free Software to Watermark Your Images
Internet Tools12 years ago
How to Send Automatic DM to Your Twitter Followers