UPDATE: Check out our Windows 8 Themes Gallery to download all theme, visual styles and transformation packs for Windows 8
Also check out:
Although it has been confirmed that Microsoft has plans to launch its new version of Windows – Windows 8 in Mid 2011 and the work is already under progress yet this is not the right time to talk about Windows 8.
There is no information available on Windows 8 including any of its features or GUI till date. But Windows fans have already started dreaming of Windows 8. Specially designers have already started designing the future Windows 8 GUI based on their imagination or prediction whatever you want to call it.
At deviantART.com – the largest social network for artists and graphics designers, users come up with new ideas daily. A designer there has designed a Windows 8 Visual Styles for Windows Vista and Windows 7 users. These are actually just modified versions of default Windows Vista & 7 visual styles that help you turn around Windows Vista or Windows 7 into (predicted) Windows 8’s interface.
In this theme pack you’ll find:
– Group Taskbar.
– Newly designed Logon Screen.
– Super Glassy Look at Start menu Panel.
– Windows 8 Start Orb.
– ObjectDock Windows 8 Style (Included)
– Windows 8 Wallpapers.
– Windows 8 Longhorn Style Explorer.
– Windows 8 Logon Screen Style.
– Windows 8 System Properties.
– Taskbar Properties.
– Quick launch blue hovering(pinned feel).
– Taskbar Icon blue hovering(pinned feel).
– Taskbar Folder group will be Library Icon.
– Taskbar Group Size in 3 to be iconize.
– Shut down Button Startmenu( 7 Styler).
– New Search (7 Styler).
– Windows 8 (7 Styler) User Icon.
– Explorer Library Icon (7 Styler).
Developer’s Credits to: Mufflerexoz
|Windows 8 Theme Pack for Windows 7 (file size: 22.6 MB)||Windows 8 Theme Pack for Windows Vista (file size: 30.8 MB)|
UPDATE: A complete transformation pack of Windows 8 has been released:
Download Windows 8 Transformation Pack for Windows 7 [July 2011]
You might also be interested in: