Want to drive hundreds or thousands of visitor and potential subscriber to your site, blog or affiliate programs fast?
By the end of this article, you would know how to generate targeted traffic (the operative word being targeted) to your site easily and consistently and at no cost too, yes free targeted traffic on autopilot.
Before we go on further, let’s talk a little about the operative words:
- Targeted: When i say targeted traffic, i am not just talking about hundreds of visitors daily but hundreds of the right audience for example; if you have a website dedicated to golf clubs obviously you are interested in attracting golfers, golf club buyers and not gardeners, party goers or even tennis players. What this means is that i am going to teach you how to get the right kind of people to visit your site, the right kind of audience to subscribe to your newsletters.In order to generate targeted traffic you need to understand and implement the following:
- Keyword optimized site(s): This is a website that is themed around a certain niche i.e. specialized market, therefore your website has to have an overall theme or keyword that captures its very essence, for example my website dailytrafficsecrets.comis dedicated to teaching webmasters, internet marketers, internet marketing newbie how to drive hundreds of targeted visitors to their site daily. The keyword or key phrase is “targeted traffic generation”. Once that’s settled , you need to let the search engines understand that by placing your keywords at strategic locations (title, articles/posts, domain name) and also by emphasizing them (applying bold, italics and underline attributes to them when necessary) in your site.
- Content syndication: This simply means submitting your articles across multiple ezines, article directories and most especially top blogs to be published simultaneously. For example, if your website is targeted to parents, you might consider submitting articles to sites like www.momsnetwork.com. The great thing about this technique is that you instantly get credibility and also very targeted visitors to your site. Below are some great sites that you can submit your articles to.
- Content aggregation: This simply means submitting your website to content aggregator websites i.e. websites that usually collect the best contents from around the net, so if you post quality and valuable content to your site regularly, you should consider submitting your site to the following:
This is certainly a great way of positioning yourself as an expert in your field and your website the place to go to.
- Video syndication: This is the same as content syndication except in this case we are talking about videos. Of course, there are quite a few sites that enable you do this easily:www.tubemogul.com allows you to post your videos to several video sites simultaneously plus it is a free service. To get extra views in hundreds, you can get your video’s embed code from youtube and then post it to the following sites:
This is a great way of generating more views hence additional traffic and backlinks to your site.
- Tutorials: Tutorial writing is one of the hugest untapped traffic building methods online right now, so tap into that sector right now; write tutorials, do video tutorials and submit to high traffic tutorial sites; this way you can generate thousands of eager subscribers or visitors to your site. Some of the sites you should consider using are:
It would do you a lot of good to Google for more tutorial sites, search for keyword tutorial or keyword tutorials or keyword tutorial sites, you get the picture.
- Consistent: this means creating repeat visitors to your sites steadily. This is pretty easy to do or why do you go back to a particular store or supermarket all the time? Great service, quality products, products are always available when needed etc. All you need to generate repeat visitors to your site is to apply the store concept to your website, therefore you need the following:
- Constantly updated quality content: For most bloggers or webmasters, generating content constantly is a big head ache but it needn’t be, am i going to give away a couple of secrets? You betcha!
- Guest blogging: Invite other webmasters to post articles on your sites, they will happily oblige you since their links will be used.
- Free quality articles: thanks to article directories like www.ezinearticles.com, www.articlebase.com etc it has become very easy to get quality articles for free, all you need in most case is to add the bio of the author.
- Plr ebooks and articles: this is also another great way of generating content, all you need is a free ebook or articles, you can search for free plr packages in your niche or you can buy plr ebooks and articles, it is usually cheap, you can find great ebooks for as low as under $5.
- Public domain works: this is also a stress free way of generating content for your website. Do not be scared of copyright infringement, if you have no idea how to determine a book in public domain, you might as well check out these sites, all the work has been done for you, just follow their rules, and download the books and use free of charge.
- Quality freebies: Do you have great plr or public domain works, ebooks, software, plugin etc that you can give away or even coupon codes? A freebie could even be a quality 5 page report you have written. The good thing about freebies is that you get to build your own list. Once people know you give away valuable stuff, they would always visit your site (a good example of this is the giveawayoftheday site). Another way of generating traffic using this method is by inserting your URL links in obvious places in your book and making the book free to download and distribute as long as nothing is changed; if the information contained in the ebook is wow, people will continue to download and distribute thereby driving more visitors to your site. You can do the same for software too. Another powerful method i use is to upload my ebooks or software to free download sites and promote it subtly; people love to download stuff from places like 4shared.com, docstoc.com, cnet.com, brothersoft.com, rapidshare.com etc.
- Newsletters: are another amazing way of generating hordes of repeat visitors, you already have a list of contacts in your autoresponder software that you send messages to, why not update at least once a week when you have great stuff to share at your site (don’t do this every time you post a new article, it can get irritating and most people will mark you as spam or simply unsubscribe to your newsletter).
- Autopilot: I call this the set and forget system and it’s a really powerful method, all you need do is set this system once and you might as well forget about it while it generates you traffic constantly. The most popular methods are:
- Submit your articles to top ezine, blog, sites in your niche or even article directories, ping the article after publication.
- Use the same set of articles to create videos and podcasts, submit it to video sharing sites like tubemogul.com, wonderhowto.com and podcast sites e.g. blogradio.
- Google local business listing, this is great if you want to generate some traffic in your local area, head over to www.google.com/localbusinesscenter, put your business information and watch people from your local area call , email, text you and visit your site. Like everything Google, this is so easy peasy to use.
- Commenting on blogs, forums, yahoo answers, answer bags etc.
- Tutorials: write how-to articles or tutorials and submit to as many tutorial and how-to sites as possible. A powerful technique that i personally use which works all the time is to create a step-by-step pictorial tutorial like you would do if you were teaching people how to prepare a particular dish.
All of the above methods don’t cost a dime!
What To Do To Engage Blog Readers To Keep Them Coming Back
A loyal audience is always important for most ventures in the highly connected world to succeed and your efforts count when you engage blog readers. Otherwise, you would be just a one-hit wonder. As a blogger, it is necessary to keep your readers hanging on the edge for your upcoming post. If you are looking to engage blog readers and don’t have enough readership on your post, bellow are the tips to make your blog a must-see.
Understand Your Audience Better To Engage Blog Readers
It is important to understand, who your target audience is and how your blog can help them. The audience is the foundation of a blog, it is the main reason it exists. So it is important to understand exactly who they are and how your blog can help them.
Follow The Plain Language principles
Always keep in mind that you are writing most probably for an international audience and an average reader. Your audience would be readers from an educational background and most of them may have English as their second language.
It is important to use small sentences. You should try to focus on one thing in one sentence and make sure to avoid using riddles and clues. Use simple and easily readable words. Focus on using simple writing style and avoid a distracting look with too many different font sizes, font colors, or widgets. Busy and confusing posts can kill the reader’s interest.
Optimizing Your Blog and Content
If you are really interested in making sure (before sharing your posts) that everything is of top quality, then you are moving in the right direction. Your posts are not doing any good to anyone if they haven’t found the help they need. Have you ever thought to make your blog be easier to find? Much of this happens due to the people you mention and the people who mention you to their posts.
Basically, the blogging world is one big conversation, which you can become a greater part by engaging in discussions with other fellow bloggers. Don’t simply discuss how much you love the work of a certain writer but provide their site links in your content.
Choosing The Right Title
A title is a gateway to the post. It has to be captivating enough to make the audience click and open the post. It is also important to address your readers’ main points in the title. Alternatively, you can also make a title that will make it attractive enough for the readers to read.
Use Listing Methods
It is incredible how our attention intervals are getting shorter and shorter. If your blog focusses on professionals and talks about guides or tips kind of posts that are useful for readers, you need to provide the information out before everyone else.
Long-winded essays or text can put off your readers. Use lists where you want to share more than a couple of things. Lists help readers to scan the content easily and quickly spot what they are looking for.
Do Not Use Pop-ups or Advertisements.
Pop-ups and advertising banners are the most important part of online marketing strategies, but their overuse will surely get you in trouble. Not only the readers will hate such pop-ups and ads but also search engines also dislike that.
Write The Right Headlines
Headlines play an important role in making or breaking of your content’s success. It’s not a surprise that the internet is full of tips that can help you out here. Before considering any online advice, it is important to remember that headlines are the promise that your content must deliver.
Respond To Comments
Responding to comments is necessary If you are really serious to engage blog readers. It can help you to know your readers better and can build a more meaningful connection with them. You will surely get some helpful feedback too. It is possible that you may not be able to respond to them at all but at least you should try to respond to as many as possible.
It is really important to provide just like Infographic, relevant images, which will be additional information for your readers and will help them to understand what you are trying to explain. Adding an image will engage your audience and help you to communicate the wonders in a visual language, which will help you engage blog readers more often.
Make Sure Your Article is Free from Plagiarism and Grammatical Mistakes
The last but not the least tip to engage blog readers to keep coming back to your post is to re-check your article is plagiarism free and do not have any grammatical mistakes. Readers do not tolerate copied content, which is surely a waste of time to them. And if your content is full of grammatical mistakes this will cause the quality of your work, which will end up losing the readers.
5 Signs That Show You Could Become a Writer
If you are the kind of person who spends a great deal of time staring a wall in your room, thinking deep down what challenges life is throwing your way or anything that might not, in any way, matters to the world. If you have these germs in you, along with some others which will be later discussed in this article, you might end up as a writer in some part of your life. Shocked, what I just said? I personally had no self-confidence I could write, even a word, but now working professionally as a writer.
J.K. Rowling, the famous Harry Potter writer was turned down by 12 publishers just to end up at Bloomsburry. Ever wondered why she was picked there? The story was handed over to the chairperson’s eight years old daughter to go through it and she demanded more and more.
Just once in life have you thought that maybe you belong to the same group? For your ease and realization, let me tell you 5 signs that show you could become a writer.
You are a thinker
As I have said before if you have any symptoms of being a writer, the first one begins with thinking and thinking a lot. A writer just loves to spend a lot of time with own self. They ponder on topics from the first man who touched the moon to how can some people be so insensitive!
You are an adventurer
Whether it is a movie about a young boy or a romantic comedy of two, who fell in love at first sight; from saving money to help a poor to spending thousands on travel and shopping, you are the true adventurer.
You love to note down everything
Trust me, every writer cannot rely on an electronic device solely. They always note down important and even less important things in journals, diaries, sticky notes or anything that is secure. They mostly forget things quite easily and that’s the time when these posts help a lot.
You have a wide imagination
I, personally, talk a lot and when I don’t, I silently read the person or when bored, make my own stories about that person. Not only me, I can bet every writer does the same when idle. A writer is incomplete without imagination if he can’t make stories of his own. If you are a pro in this aspect, you are going to enter the writing world soon, my friend!
You mine for words
Sorry, what was that word that you just said? If you hear a person say that loud in a party, get-together, functions, or possibly anywhere, he is a writer by heart. A writer has this very special instinct to hear a unique, new word from any corner of the room. Even if they don’t hear it from someone, they always look for synonyms or spend hours in looking for the most suitable word in a thesaurus.
There is a possibility that you did realize you have that talent but never had the courage to show it. Why not now? If you think you can change the world with your pen, don’t fear anymore and write your first draft.
5 Apps That Every Writer Must Use To Increase Productivity
As a writer myself, I know there are times when you go completely blank, having no clue at all what to write. These times are certainly the hardest for any writer. However, there are always some ways to come out of the dark. Sometimes, a very tiny ray of light out of the tunnel is enough to get back on track. When I am in a good mood, I write flawless and in misery, I take help from these must use writing apps, websites and tools that every writer must use.
Must Use Writing Apps To Try
Grammarly is a service which, as the name depicts, lets you get hands on your mistakes while typing. The service can be used directly on their website or you can download a plugin/extension in your browser which I prefer personally. This way, wherever you write using a browser, Grammarly will catch your errors and will underline them with red or green. An add-on is also available for Microsoft Word.
Whenever I get stuck at a word and my mind keeps shouting, ‘Go Girl! You can do better with that word’, I always open this website. I tell you, this site has magic in it. You write a very common word and the results will be shown comprising of numerous elite words with same meaning. Nothing can beat Thesaurus in the area of synonyms. You can also find some great articles and other information on the website when you get bored.
A writer is never free. Maybe your boss is cruel enough to bother you at a party or a wedding, you can’t deny him! This app will save all the embarrassment that you might be handling if you start writing in a notepad or carry a laptop with you everywhere you go. Just launch the app and start writing. The app lets you choose different editing options, check for the statistics and keep writing in the simplest way possible.
Merrium Webster is undoubtedly a life saver for me. Does it happen to you that you start writing and a word just clicks your mind which you had heard somewhere? Since I have become a writer, I always listen more carefully to people to know more new words. But the bad thing happens when the word sounds good and you don’t know the meaning to keep it in the personal vocabulary treasure. I use Merrium Webster’s app right away. Once you know the meaning, you can remember it better than ever. You can also get access to its website which contains millions of words.
JotterPad is claimed to be the next generation text editor which has some marvelous features you may not find anywhere else. For creative writers, this is heaven on earth. Whether you are writing a novel with loads of characters or simply a poem which tells your story; this app makes you focus more on writing than any other shenanigans. The best part of this app is its voice to text conversion ability. You don’t need to hurt your fingers anymore and pen down the most innovative ideas. Also, JotterPad features the luxury of typography, night mode, in-built dictionary, saving to cloud, sharing of document and much more. All in all, one app contains everything that a writer needs and looks for in one place.
Make Perfect Visual Identities On Mobile With Logo Maker App!
How To Fix 502 Bad Gateway Error in WordPress
Fastest Ways To Download Android APK files To PC
How To Get Free US Phone Number For Incoming Calls
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Wizard 11 [Review]
- Desktop Tools8 years ago
5 Best FREE LAN/WiFi Chat & File Sharing Software
- Desktop Tools4 years ago
15 Best Android PC Suite Software for Windows of 2015
- Desktop Tools8 years ago
5 Free Software to Make Unattended/Silent Installers
- Featured8 years ago
4 Best Ways To Transfer Files Over LAN or Wifi Network
- Offers8 years ago
Full Version Angry Birds Space Activation Key for PC [Giveaway]
- Desktop Tools8 years ago
10 Best PC Suite For Android Smartphones
- Desktop Tools8 years ago
5 Top Free Software to Watermark Your Images
- Desktop Tools8 years ago
Best 5 Sites To Download FREE Mp3 Songs