A Facebook Page is a public profile that enables you to share your business, products or website with Facebook users. When your fans interact with your Facebook Page, stories linking to your Page can go to their friends via News Feed. As these friends interact with your Page, News Feed keeps driving word-of-mouth to a wider circle of friends helping you promoting your site.
But status, updates, photos or videos are posted on your facebook page are shared only to your page fans within facebook. On the other hand on twitter – your website’s profile need separate attention and you have to tweet the same status and updates to your twitter followers manually.
But how about if all your updates for your website’s status, events or newly uploaded pics or videos on your facebook’s page is tweeted automatically to your fans on twitter?
This is where collaboration between facebook and twitter solves the problem. Now you can link your Facebook Page to Twitter and share everything from your facebook’s page with fans and followers on twitter – all from one place.
To do this:
1. Sign to your Facebook account.
2. If you already have a facebook page created then jump to next step, otherwise create a promotional page for your business, product or your website first on Facebook Page.
2. Now open http://www.facebook.com/twitter/
3. and select your page(s) from the list and click “Link to Twitter”.
You’ll be redirected to your twitter profile where facebook will ask for authorization to link itself to your twitter profile.
4. Select “Allow” from your twitter connections page and you’ll be redirected back to your facebook fan page.
5. Optionally deselect the updates that you do not wish to tweet.
6. And click “Save Changes”.
Now whenever to update status or upload something on your Facebook fan page will automatically be tweeted to your twitter fans.